My personal match worn, player issue and match prepared soccer, League Of Ireland, GAA football shirt & Formula One Grand Prix race worn collection website. Only items in the FOR SALE section are available to buy, the rest is my own private collection.
Fernando Torres match worn Liverpool shirt from his debut season 2007-08, Richie Hogan All Ireland Kilkenny GAA shirt from the Hurling Final 2011 vs Tipperary in Croke Park, Mick Byrne Shamrock Rovers matchworn shirt from their title winning days at Glenmalure Park in Milltown, Custódio Pinto shirt from FC Porto in 1967-68, Roberto Baggio Fiorentina shirt from 1987-88, Roy McFarland matchworn Derby County football shirt from the championship winning team of 1971-72 when they were managed by Brian Clough, Northern Ireland and Burnley legend Alex Elder shirt from his 1957-58 Glentoran FC days, Race suits and pit crew suits worn by Jordan Formula One Grand Prix team, Republic Of Ireland and former Sligo Rovers player Seamus Coleman Everton shirt from 2010, Club Sport Herediano from Costa Rica, Niall Quinn match worn Sunderland jersey from 2001, John O'Shea match issue from Ireland vs Spain in Yankee Stadium, New York 2013, Michu match worn Swansea City centenary football shirt, Rio Ferdinand Manchester United match worn shirt vs Middlesborough 2006, World Cup winner Toni Kroos match worn football shirt from World Cup Qualifier Ireland vs Germany match in 2012, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain match worn Arsenal shirt from 2012-13, Wim Rijsbergen New York Cosmos NASL game worn shirt from 1980, Robbie Keane match worn Coventry City shirt vs Derby County, Wes Hoolahan match worn Norwich shirt vs Arsenal, Davie Provan European Celtic FC match worn shirt from 1985, Bohemians Shirt from 1987, Gino Lawless' Dundalk FC Double Winners shirt from 1988, Hibernain FC from 1989, Leon Best match issue shirt from the infamous France vs Ireland match, Paolo Maldini and Alessandro Nesta AC Milan shirts, Henrik Larsson match worn debut shirt for Feyenoord, also the now defunct Sporting Fingal and lots of GAA player shirts, including from Louth, Dublin, Wexford, Roscommon and much more are now posted.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- @ISetteSavi Perhaps and the search is ongoing. The different crest has me confused as to what it is. Maybe one day we will find out!
- @ISetteSavi yes your right, so not sure what it is. Thought it could be an Olympic game but checked and it isn't. Just a strange one!
- @ISetteSavi it's a genuine shirt alright, a replica though as cant find photos of them in this shirt with that badge
- Delighted to have got this classic @SJEarthquakes game shirt from 1984 worn by @fclavijo #matchworn @naslofficial t.co/eYE4sTBRWd
- @willm1929 Afraid not, but if I see another from that season I will let you know
Follow @footballshirtco on twitter.
OTHER FOOTBALL SHIRT SITES