My personal match worn, player issue and match prepared soccer, League Of Ireland, GAA football shirt & Formula One Grand Prix race worn collection website. Only items in the FOR SALE section are available to buy, the rest is my own private collection.
Fernando Torres match worn Liverpool shirt from his debut season 2007-08, Richie Hogan All Ireland Kilkenny GAA shirt from the Hurling Final 2011 vs Tipperary in Croke Park, Mick Byrne Shamrock Rovers matchworn shirt from their title winning days at Glenmalure Park in Milltown, Custódio Pinto shirt from FC Porto in 1967-68, Roberto Baggio Fiorentina shirt from 1987-88, Roy McFarland matchworn Derby County football shirt from the championship winning team of 1971-72 when they were managed by Brian Clough, Northern Ireland and Burnley legend Alex Elder shirt from his 1957-58 Glentoran FC days, Race suits and pit crew suits worn by Jordan Formula One Grand Prix team, Republic Of Ireland and former Sligo Rovers player Seamus Coleman Everton shirt from 2010, Club Sport Herediano from Costa Rica, Niall Quinn match worn Sunderland jersey from 2001, John O'Shea match issue from Ireland vs Spain in Yankee Stadium, New York 2013, Michu match worn Swansea City centenary football shirt, Rio Ferdinand Manchester United match worn shirt vs Middlesborough 2006, World Cup winner Toni Kroos match worn football shirt from World Cup Qualifier Ireland vs Germany match in 2012, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain match worn Arsenal shirt from 2012-13, Wim Rijsbergen New York Cosmos NASL game worn shirt from 1980, Robbie Keane match worn Coventry City shirt vs Derby County, Wes Hoolahan match worn Norwich shirt vs Arsenal, Davie Provan European Celtic FC match worn shirt from 1985, Bohemians Shirt from 1987, Gino Lawless' Dundalk FC Double Winners shirt from 1988, Hibernain FC from 1989, Leon Best match issue shirt from the infamous France vs Ireland match, Paolo Maldini and Alessandro Nesta AC Milan shirts, Henrik Larsson match worn debut shirt for Feyenoord, also the now defunct Sporting Fingal and lots of GAA player shirts, including from Louth, Dublin, Wexford, Roscommon and much more are now posted.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Are there any major differences between the replica & #matchworn version of this @ManUtd third shirt form 99-2000? t.co/V7HtdEyI1C
- Massive congrats to @DundalkFC on taking the title tonight, deserved champions and well done Stephen Kenny!
- @VintageCeltic @celticmatcworn @thecelticroom @thecelticshirt cobbled together shirt all too common nowadays see them much more
- @celticmatcworn @thecelticshirt @thecelticroom @VintageCeltic I do hope no one parts with cash for it...
- @celticmatcworn @thecelticroom @VintageCeltic @thecelticshirt Yeah agree, so many things wrong about it. The crest being a giveaway!
Follow @footballshirtco on twitter.
OTHER FOOTBALL SHIRT SITES